- First year flowering Echinacea from seed
- Very early flowering
- Large flowers with striking colors
- Well branching plant habit
- Perfect patio and garden plant with excellent heat and drought tolerance
- Suitable for 13-19 cm / 5-8’’ pot production
- Attractive to bees and a wide range of insects
- BeGreen ApeX – ensures increased germination rates
- Crop Time
- Spring: 12 - 16 weeks
- 26 ″ / 65 cm
- Seed Form
- BeGreen ApeX
- Heat Zone
- 9 - 1
- Hardiness Zone
- Best Uses
- Bedding, Landscape
Stage I Starts with the radicle breaking through the testa. The roots are touching the medium. Ends with fully developed cotyledons.
Stage II Starts from fully developed cotyledons. Ends with the fully developed true leaf or true leaf pair.
Stage III Starts from the fully developed true leaf or true leaf pair and ends with 80% of the young plants being marketable.
Stage IV All young plants are ready for sale and in the process of being hardened off. This stage lasts about 7 days.
The cultural recommendations are based on results from trials conducted under Central European conditions. Different conditions in other parts of the world may lead to deviations in results achieved.