- Dense, clump-forming plants with green foliage
- Reddish pink flowers float above the foliage
- Smaller in stature and softer blooms than Ruby
- Heat and drought tolerant
- Needs warmer temperatures for better flower initiation and lush blooms
- Crop Time
- Spring: 14 - 16 weeks
- Height ∅
- 25 ″ / 63 cm
- Seed Form
- Raw Seed
- Heat Zone
- Hardiness Zone
- Best Uses
70 °F / 21 °C
Stage I Starts with the radicle breaking through the testa. The roots are touching the medium. Ends with fully developed cotyledons.
Stage II Starts from fully developed cotyledons. Ends with the fully developed true leaf or true leaf pair.
Stage III Starts from the fully developed true leaf or true leaf pair and ends with 80% of the young plants being marketable.
Stage IV All young plants are ready for sale and in the process of being hardened off. This stage lasts about 7 days.
The cultural recommendations are based on results from trials conducted under Central European conditions. Different conditions in other parts of the world may lead to deviations in results achieved.