- Merry Berry is a brand new Gaultheria series from Benary – starting off with 2 varieties for intro 2022
- Round-shaped plants with many attractive red berries both standard size and large berries
- Perfect under indoor and outdoor conditions
- Great gift item for the best time of the year!
- Disinfected & pelleted seed for healthy plants
Not available in North America.
- Crop Time
- Spring: 43 weeks
- 10 ″ / 25 cm
- Sun - Partial shade
- Seed Form
- Pelleted Seed
- Heat Zone
- 9 - 1
- Hardiness Zone
- 4 - 9
Sow 6-8 seeds per cell in a 128 or 264 tray (or comparable format).
Fine lose substrates or glued plugs are suitable growing media. Maintain a pH value of around 4 (3.8 to 4.5).
In the beginning, the EC value should not exceed 1 to 1.25 mS/cm. Always use or mix with rainwater, if possible.
Higher light and temperature levels will encourage germination. A soil temperature of 20 °C and high humidity ensure the best germination results. The first phase, from germination until the established young plant, is approximately 8 weeks. Finished young plants after approximately 13 weeks.