- Excellent alternative for Eucalyptus pulverulenta Baby Blue which is currently not available
- The leaves of Silver Dollar are slightly bigger comparing to Baby Blue
- Excellent for premium container, patio pots and a cut foliage item for floral arrangements
- Young foliage is strikingly silvery-grey and round in form
- The young round leaves appear to ‘grasp’ the stem
Not available in North America.
- Crop Time
- Spring: 15 - 18 weeks
- 51 ″ / 130 cm
- Seed Form
- Raw Seed
- Hardiness Zone
- conditionally hardy
- Best Uses
68 °F (20 °C).
Stage I Starts with the radicle breaking through the testa. The roots are touching the medium. Ends with fully developed cotyledons.
Stage II Starts from fully developed cotyledons. Ends with the fully developed true leaf or true leaf pair.
Stage III Starts from the fully developed true leaf or true leaf pair and ends with 80% of the young plants being marketable.
Stage IV All young plants are ready for sale and in the process of being hardened off. This stage lasts about 7 days.
The cultural recommendations are based on results from trials conducted under Central European conditions. Different conditions in other parts of the world may lead to deviations in results achieved.