The Most Trusted Begonia in its Class. Period.
Begonia x benariensis F1
- Extraordinarily different...
- Most vigorous, well-branched landscape begonia on the market
- BIG®s are 2 weeks earlier than competing varieties
- Large (3" / 8 cm), showy flowers are held above the foliage for maximum show
- Thrives in a wide range of climates and soils; can be planted in sun or shade
Patents: Utility Patent Pending
|Crop time||Spring: 12 - 14 weeks|
|Height||28" / 70 cm|
|Exposure||Sun - Shade|
|Seed form||Pelleted Seed|
|Usage||Bedding, Landscape, Pot Plant|