Petunia x hybrida grandiflora
SUCCESS!® HD White
Item no. T1831, T1831P
- HD grandiflora - The next SUCCESS! Story
- SUCCESS! HD Rose Star is Fleuroselect Gold Medal Winner!
- Genetically compact series for “high density” production
- Very uniform flowering
- Large flowers
- Full packs, pots or baskets
- 7 enchating colors and a mix
- Extremely vivid colors
13″ / 33 cm
Bedding, Potplant, Basket
- Garden height: 13″ / 33 cm
- Germination*: Sow in the pack in February. Keep covered until germination. Grow at 20°C applying 13-16 hours of light. Do not use PGR; the plant is genetically compact. Transplant after 4-5 weeks.
- Growing On: Plant out in a sunny spot; planting distance is 30 cm x 40 cm.
* Germination Stages (from seed to finished young plant)
Stage I Starts with the radicle breaking through the testa. The roots are touching the medium.
Ends with fully developed cotyledons.
Stage II Starts from fully developed cotyledons. Ends with the fully developed true leaf or true leaf pair.
Stage III Starts from the fully developed true leaf or true leaf pair and ends with 80% of the young plants being marketable.
Stage IV All young plants are ready for sale and in the process of being hardened off. This stage lasts about 7 days.
The cultural recommendations are based on results from trials conducted under Central European conditions. Different conditions in other parts of the world may lead to deviations in results achieved.