Petunia x hybrida
Item no. T0761, T0761P
- Unbeatables series in earliness, uniformity and day length neutrality
- Earliest series in the industry — 7 days earlier than competition!
- Most uniform flowering series in the market
- High flower quality
- Unique round, mounded habit
- Excellent garden performance
- Outstanding performance in ccontainers and hanging baskets
- To your SUCCESS! – Now 13 enchating colours
12″ / 30 cm
Bedding, Potplant, Basket, Landscape
- Uses: Pots, Hanging Baskets, Mixed Containers and Landscape
- Exposure: Sun
- Garden height: 12″ / 30 cm
- Sowing method: 1 pellet per plug
Sowing media: pH 5.5-5.8; keeping the pH below 6.0 will help to keep boron and iron available; EC 1.0 < or 0.75-1.0
Growing on: pH 5.5-5.8; EC 1.5-2.0
Plug culture: 22-24 ˚C until radicle emergence and then reduce to 20-21 ˚C. The temperature can be lowered on approximately day 5. Once cotyledons have expanded lower the temperature further to 18-20 ˚C.
Growing on: Maintain temperatures > 13 °C nights for the first 6 weeks to initiate flower bud development; night temperatures can be lowered further to 10 °C to encourage basal branching and compactness; however – lower temperatures may also substantially decrease the number of flowers initiated; growing at cooler temperatures will produce a higher quality plant. An ADT (average daily temperature) of 19 ˚C will give the fastest finished crop.
Plug culture: Maintain an EC < 1.0
Growing on: Fertilization: Feed at 100-200 ppm nitrogen. Under high light conditions, apply an ammonium-based feed (17-5-17).To prevent stretching under low light conditions apply a calcium-based feed (14-4-14). Under high light and long days an ammonium-based feed (20-10-20) is preferred.